A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Survive the harsh life of being stuck on a raft in the middle of the ocean! Gather debris from the water in order to craft equipment necessary for your survival. Expand your raft in order to create a more comfortable living for yourself, but be wary of the dangers of the ocean!
Raft is currently in very early production. This is a prototype which purpose is to show the player what the game could be. If this is a game you would like to see being finished, please tell us so in this form!
RAFT IS ONLY AVAILABLE ON ITCH! IF SEEN ELSEWHERE, IT IS FAKE!
You can also follow us on several platforms.
Semih Parlayan - Programmer
Ellen Mellåker - Artist
André Bengtsson - Artist
Important!! Saved games before V1.04 is not compatible with V1.04
- Chests! There is now a way to store your stuff!
- Mac support!
- Linux support! (Has not been fully tested, help us test it Linux users)
- Updated readme file
- Text that tells the users how to rotate ("R" key) objects while building
- Changed description of Axe
- Hook charges faster when holding left click
- Hook pulls towards player faster
- Added support for not creating a save file with an already existing name
- Shark does more damage
- Shark has more health
- Sprinting with SHIFT
- Item stacking when combining draging an item onto another item of the same type
- Bug fix: Walls could not be placed at all rotations when placed around a pillar
- Bug fix: Flying coconuts
- Bug fix: Floors could not be placed sometimes, this should be fixed now
Version 1.03 (Hotfix)
- Repaired version 1.02 mistake where one would get stuck on loading screen after creating a new game, silly but devastating mistake by us
We decided to create a forum instead of having comments enabled since it makes it easier for all of us and you to find solutions to problems.
Click download now to get access to the following files: