A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Raft is still in development, but we will no longer release new updates on Itch.io. We are instead working towards releasing the game on Steam in the not too distant future. We hope you understand our decision and continue to support us through the remainder of the development! If you want to read about this decision in more detail, you can head over to our blog: https://goo.gl/p4eMKS
Your ideas and suggestions are always valuable to us and we will continue to read what you post in our forums as well as over on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! Thank you.
Survive the harsh life of being stuck on a raft in the middle of the ocean! Gather debris from the water in order to craft equipment necessary for your survival. Expand your raft in order to create a more comfortable living for yourself, but be wary of the dangers of the ocean!
You can also follow us on several other platforms.
Semih Parlayan - Programmer
Ellen Mellåker - Artist
André Bengtsson - Artist
For this version we have a new survey which will help us in further developing Raft. Please take your time to answer it.
- Day and Night Cycle!
- New water
- New buildables:
- New graphics for thatch
- New plant: Beetroot
- New resource: Nail
- Redid collision system when placing objects.
- Options menu which includes video, audio and control settings (more options will come later)
- Save button added separetly so you can exit the game without saving
- You can now hold 'R' to rotate items freely and tap 'R' to snap 90 degrees.
- Pickup buildable items by hitting breaking them with the axe such as cookingstations, chests and more.
- Bug fix: Stuff placed underneath a ramp should work as intended
- Bug fix: Getting stuck in item nets should not happen any more
- Bug fix: Disapearing items from chests should be fixed.
- Bug fix: You can no longer walk twice as fast by walking diagonaly
- Bug fix: Shark stuck in eat animation
- Bug fix: Interaction range fixed with useable objects such as chests and cooking stations
- Bug fix: Could not build where a building had been destroyed
Copyright 2017 Redbeet Interactive. This item is not authorized for posting on Steam, except under the Steam accounts named VenusShowdown, Pumzeee or balex93
- Extract the files by right clicking the downloaded file and choosing extract here. Make sure the .exe file and Data folder is in the same location.
- Run the .exe file.
- Choose settings, then press play.